MERRY Kreesmass Boys and Girls... ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Never fear, Norad has the b*st*rd in their sights and are ready to blow him out of the sky at the first hostile incursion :D :D :D

Merry Christmas One and All.

Wishing for peace and prosperity in the coming year....

Gary ;)

Reaction score
COOL!!
And cheery Christmas to you Ratsy hmm...now what movie was that?
And happy holidays to all you that helped me in choosing my keyboard.
Tony

Reaction score
Keep indoors with plenty of concrete between you and outside.

If NORAD’s shooting is a good as the Police in the USA you could be imminent danger from a stray if the guy in red heads south from the GTA.

Best wishes to all.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I think I have the prizewinners for this year's weirdest xmas gifts,

I have christened them Superfly and Bizarro World...

I might even try incorporating them into a video :D :D :D

Without any further ado, I give you, Superfly and Bizarro World!!!

superfly and bizarro world-20211225T153702-0003.JPG

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Santa uses the Reindeer poop missile defence system. Norad is powerless against it!

Not a good Christmas here. Our has has Covid. At least we're all double vacced and my wife's father also had his booster.
Did get some nice Scotch though!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your father in law's illness.

This year with the sudden spike of Omicron I've been watching all the idiots out there breaking their bubbles for this inane holiday.

To be honest, I haven't been anywhere for the past few months and I'm waiting til supply issues work themselves out before I get a booster.

I told my best friend to stay home because he broke quarantine the day before xmas eve and went to a crowded mall.

I've been taking no chances at all this year.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your father in law's illness.

This year with the sudden spike of Omicron I've been watching all the idiots out there breaking their bubbles for this inane holiday.

To be honest, I haven't been anywhere for the past few months and I'm waiting til supply issues work themselves out before I get a booster.

I told my best friend to stay home because he broke quarantine the day before xmas eve and went to a crowded mall.

I've been taking no chances at all this year.

Gary ;)
Well, all 3 of us are really sick with Covid now. Cough and hacking up nasty tasting and smelling goop. Joints all ache. Eyes ache. Head aches. Feel nauseous. Can't think properly. Cranky too. Don't catch it!
Sunday, my wife went out to the drug store to get PCR tests. We had to do them at home. The next day I took them back to the Shoppers Drug Mart. Each test was in a separate bag. I'm double masked and wearing disposable gloves because I'm at that point, positive I have Covid. The girl at the counter just reaches out with her bare hand to take them from me. I told her NO! I explained why and then she had to search to find either some gloves or a basket to put them in. She found a basket and almost touched the contaminated bags. I wanted to scream!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Get plenty of rest, stay hydrated and don't exert yourself with trivial things.

Get well soon :)

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Well, all 3 of us are really sick with Covid now.
So sorry to hear that.
Frightful tale of thoughtless staff at drug store too as you do your noble duty.
Those symptoms sound awful.
So far lucky to avoid the nasty beast. Here in Australia the Omicrom is running rampant. So just a matter of time, I guess.
Speedy recovery J.
R

Reaction score
So sorry to hear that.
Frightful tale of thoughtless staff at drug store too as you do your noble duty.
Those symptoms sound awful.
So far lucky to avoid the nasty beast. Here in Australia the Omicrom is running rampant. So just a matter of time, I guess.
Speedy recovery J.
R
Thanks Ray! We're doing our best. It just seems like the whole health care system here in Ontario has gone for a poop. My father-in-law who is with is has to go to the hospital tomorrow for a follow up on his pacemaker. We've tried to contact them to tell them about our Covid situation but all we get is the voice mail and no return call. Now I do understand that they're crazy busy but , somebody must be checking the messages one would think. I don't know. Maybe there are just too many to check.
Stay away from everybody. I've never ever felt this sick.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The health care system in Ontario is strained almost to the breaking point.

Doctors, nurses, and even maintenance and administrative staff at the hospitals have been working non-stop, backbreaking shifts under covid protocols for two years solid now.

I fear this coming winter is going to be a lethal one in the GTA this year. 8200 new cases reported today. 182 in ICU and 104 on ventilators.

This thing is spreading like marmalade on a hotplate.

Vaccine protections are equivalent to a raincoat during a hurricane.

Sooner or later I fear we will all succumb to the Kung Flu... :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
The health care system in Ontario is strained almost to the breaking point.

Doctors, nurses, and even maintenance and administrative staff at the hospitals have been working non-stop, backbreaking shifts under covid protocols for two years solid now.

I fear this coming winter is going to be a lethal one in the GTA this year. 8200 new cases reported today. 182 in ICU and 104 on ventilators.

This thing is spreading like marmalade on a hotplate.

Vaccine protections are equivalent to a raincoat during a hurricane.

Sooner or later I fear we will all succumb to the Kung Flu... :p

Gary ;)
Oh I know! A couple of weeks ago when we took my father-in-law to the hospital for his pacemaker, they were so understaffed that they couldn't find anybody to check him out for almost 2 full days. They even had him on a gurney in the hallway. I was waiting in the emergency room trying to stay away from everybody. Some guy vomited on the floor directly behind me! People were hacking and coughing everywhere. All the staff looked like they were in a war zone. To my mind they are!
I have to admit that I think the worst is not yet over. Eventually everybody is going to catch it and we will have a lot of fatalities. If a more virulent strain that is even more contagious comes along, well, you know what's going to happen. The medical system will collapse under the weight. Nobody seems to ask what will happen if our doctors all get sick. Stay safe, everybody! And if you're not vaccinated, get the shot if you can.
I have friends who are far too busy going on about that it's man-made and it's all a plan by big pharma to extort as much money as they con out of the world.
I always ask them what they will do if they get sick? Tehy usually say their immune systems are so strong that they won't get sick. Sure, just like all of the other dead people!

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
11,000+ new cases in Sydney today
4,000+ Melbourne
A thousand plus in Queensland and Sleepy Hollow (South Australia lol. . where Paul @CowboyNQ lives)
Once was a safe haven here down under.

We are stuffed! The World has lost the plot.

R

Reaction score
I think the problem has many sides. A lot of them are just not making sense to me though. I have Covid right now and I'm very very sick. Coughing up buckets of phlegm, feverish and then not then feverish again. Everything aches. Nauseous. I thought was bad yesterday but today I'm worse. Double vacced too so I can only just imagine what the unvaccinated would go through.
Here's my take on the whole thing.

My wife and family did everything right. Got vaccinated as soon as we were allowed to, wore masks religiously, didn't go anywhere until we were told it was safe to do so. I have friends who called us crazy and said everybody should be able to go wherever the pleased and live life like thee was nothing at all wrong. They say the vaccine is total bullshit and doesn't work. The claim the virus is man-made, has a chip in it put there by Bill Gates. They say the mutations are coming out of labs. They say that the numbers are all just made up and really, nobody has died from it. They say that the people who have died would have done so anyway so there is no correlation between the "fake" virus and the "real" deaths.

Me, I think these people all need to get very very sick from it and learn a lesson. I also think that even though it would be very hard on businesses and economies, all international travel should have been stopped until this whole pandemic was brought under control.
Sports teams and their games should have just stopped. Completely. Screw the money. It's people's lives that are at stake. Millionaires are already rich so they can suck it up. It's the working stiffs like me who are suffering.

One guy I know has a wife with a heart condition. He's a hard core anti vaccer. I rent our house from him. He never wears a mask unless he absolutely has to. He says this is nothing. All made up be the global controllers. Now here's the rub. He wants to come over to pick something up form the basement. A King Korg keyboard. He says he'll just hold his breath while he goes downstairs to get it! Downstairs is where we go to do laundry. Not to mention that the air from upstairs goes throughout the entire house because of the furnace. So if he catches it and brings it home, his wife will mostly catch it and die. I put the keyboard into the garage. I've got more to say but I need to lie down.

Reaction score
Jeremy - wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

The drummer from one of my bands has this thing. Coincidentally his name is also Jeremy. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone but suspect ultimately we’ll all catch it.

Reaction score
Jeremy - wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

The drummer from one of my bands has this thing. Coincidentally his name is also Jeremy. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone but suspect ultimately we’ll all catch it.
Sadly, I think you're probably right. The thing about the vaccines is that they're not going to prevent you from catching it ot cure it, they lesson the symptoms so that you're far less likely to need a hospital. Here in Canada, our medical system is almost at the breaking point. Medical staff are just plain worn out. I've heard people yelling at them just last week when I was there with my wife and father-in-law. He needed a pacemaker.
I've come to the conclusive that if you can't treat the staff with respect, then you should be kicked right out on your ass!
And if you get really sick because you've refused the vaccines, then you should have to pay for the service out of your own pocket.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sadly Jeremy, I have to agree. Only fools try to resist the laws of Darwin and natural selection. They apply to every living thing on the planet, from the tiniest virus to almighty us.

Regardless of our best efforts, unless we are insane enough to try a different drug for each variant, we are going to have to raise the white flag and take our lumps from this family of viruses.

Some of the things the whack jobs have been saying about Big Pharma during all this have started to earn a certain ring of truth.

At this point, NONE of these guys have signed over any patents to the WHO so that we could get the entire world vaccinated and put an end to new variants.

Greedy people may not have started this, but they ARE prolonging it.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Sadly Jeremy, I have to agree. Only fools try to resist the laws of Darwin and natural selection. They apply to every living thing on the planet, from the tiniest virus to almighty us.

Regardless of our best efforts, unless we are insane enough to try a different drug for each variant, we are going to have to raise the white flag and take our lumps from this family of viruses.

Some of the things the whack jobs have been saying about Big Pharma during all this have started to earn a certain ring of truth.

At this point, NONE of these guys have signed over any patents to the WHO so that we could get the entire world vaccinated and put an end to new variants.

Greedy people may not have started this, but they ARE prolonging it.

Gary ;)
It certainly looks that way. I'll be very glad when I'm better. Hard to think and function with a melon full of snot!
Before I got sick I started working on a song. Once I got sick, vocals had to stop because I have my father-in-law here and nobody wants to hear me sing while I'm trying out ideas. And then it's hard to sing when, once again, you have a melon full of snot! It's still under construction and I'll make a video for it when I get healthy. Providing I get healthy. Aw, what am I saying? I might just have to get used to feeling like crap! Isn't that why they made whisky? Have listen and feel free to criticize. But gently please. I have a melon full of (sniffle) snot!

https://soundcloud.com/jeremykeys%2Fya-got-what-ya-wanted

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Jeremy, if that's what ya sound like with Covid, then you should be licking doorknobs for the rest of your life. :D

That tune was excellent. :)

The slightly sloppy crossover at 2:20 was barely noticeable.

You can't be that sick if you produced this under the conditions you described today. ;)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question