MIA . . Becky

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I noticed this the past couple of weeks as well.

Hopefully her back is not causing her too much pain to join in.

Come back soon dear. We miss you.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Very much missed.

I seem to remember her commenting on not feeling to well so maybe Gary you are correct in your statement.

I very much hope that this is not the case as a long term back sufferer myself it is very debillitating, the mind is so very active but the body is not.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The good news is that Becky's back is ok, however she left me for someone else a few months ago - so hasn't been on the forums. I don't think she'll be back online, unfortunately, as she's taken quite a change of direction in her life.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
So sorry you guys broke up Ian. That's the problem with true love. Rarely is there a "happily ever after."

Anyway, cheer up. There's plenty of fish in the sea. ;)

And to add insult to injury, you'll always have us here on the board on your side :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your seperation.

It can be painful if something happens out of the blue and if that is not the case it can still be difficult but time will heal.

I lost my Wife, best friend and soul mate of 31 years to Cancer many years ago but I stuck at it and luckily love found me again and we have been married now for ten years. So whatever your circumstances there will be someone out there looking for you when you are ready to be receptive.

Ask a Question