MIA

Reaction score
There again Gary could be totally engrossed with his Nautilus.

Deciphering the Korg Klingon language Nautilus Manual into Canadian has to be a colossal task for a guy who is so used to the intricacies of Yamaha circuit boards.

Reaction score
He must be attending the Yamaha advanced training class just as you suggested. Maybe he's taking the Korg training to answer questions about Nautilus. And from the looks of our recent poster we may need to send him to Medeli training as well....

Reaction score
He must be attending the Yamaha advanced training class just as you suggested. Maybe he's taking the Korg training to answer questions about Nautilus. And from the looks of our recent poster we may need to send him to Medeli training as well....
Ahhh, luckily that Medeli AKX10 is being returned.

So no more head being snapped off through frustration of something that is basically in Beta Testing by those that spent hard earned cash on a keyboard which has non existent product support.

Reaction score
Dave, don’t you realise that Medeli is the greatest keyboard in the world - you have no idea how many of these are being sold! Well, neither do I but it must be a lot.

Now when I ask a question on Medeli I expect precise and accurate answers as I expect everyone here is an expert on this machine. Otherwise why have a “Medeli” section? Please don’t ask me follow up questions or expect me to read the manual. For the big money you all earn I expect top class pro-level support.

Actually, don’t worry about it, no-one answered my question within 2 days so I’m sending the machine back to the manufacturer. Ma was right, these keyboard thingamajigs are the devil. I’m going back to playing spoons.

Thanks for nothing, and goodbye!

PS. Glad to hear Gary is well and still enjoying his Yamahas.

Reaction score
i guess if and when i find one anywhere in the world and buy it i'll be the lone owner of one. The returned might be up for sale, maybe i can even get it at a discount since it only has two days of actual playing on it. and all this time i thought that they only made cheap keybeds. but Gary will be able to educate us now that he's got his honorary Medeli degree ....

Ask a Question