Minijam 3

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Man! That was awesome! I just love the Bluesy guitar sound! Could have been Gary Moore playing that tune. Are you sure you are not tricking us? Did you do that with keys?
I look forward to the full version . . . :)

Reaction score
No trickery, I did do that with the keys - I have fast fingers having been a drummer, I'm only good in two keys but I make it work and there is always the transpose button on the keyboard if I want to change the key. I do that in real time too, could require a number of takes before I get what I want because it's all improvisation. Unfortunately there is no full version and that again is an older tune. I'm working on some new stuff but have to get a proper interface working to get an mp3 from my moxf. Appreciate your comment, thanks.:)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
No trickery, I did do that with the keys -
I knew that:)
When I said are you tricking us it was a tongue in cheek joke. I just want to emphasise how good it really sounds.
I just played it again and I feel it is worth your while to bring it out of your archives and fire it up.
You said it was old.
I say . . Resurrection is needed on this awesome tune.

Reaction score
I knew that:)
When I said are you tricking us it was a tongue in cheek joke. I just want to emphasise how good it really sounds.
I just played it again and I feel it is worth your while to bring it out of your archives and fire it up.
You said it was old.
I say . . Resurrection is needed on this awesome tune.
Thanks, I have a number of old tunes I want to redo, nothing is written down but they are committed to memory.

Reaction score
That was excellent! Only complaint is that it would have been nice if it was longer :D

Reaction score
No trickery, I did do that with the keys - I have fast fingers having been a drummer, I'm only good in two keys but I make it work and there is always the transpose button on the keyboard if I want to change the key. I do that in real time too, could require a number of takes before I get what I want because it's all improvisation. Unfortunately there is no full version and that again is an older tune. I'm working on some new stuff but have to get a proper interface working to get an mp3 from my moxf. Appreciate your comment, thanks.:)
May I ask what the 2 keys are?

Reaction score
Sure, I mainly use the keys of F and C - I prefer F, it's usually a blues or a minor scale. I never put enough work in to transpose the notes myself to other keys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhsmith451

Latest Threads