Modding section?

Reaction score
hullo. If I could be so bold as to make a suggestion for forum categories , I'd love to see a modding section on the forum. I've been looking into mods on the keyboard, like putting in a pitch bender, an octave-up and a vibrato, but material on the subject I have collected by googling is all over the place. most of them are circuit "benders" who have no idea what they're doing and mostly just end up with either breaking the keyboard or making a noize-maker. I have no real understanding of how a keyboard works, I think it'd be cool if there was some articles or links or stuff, on like, basics of how a keyboard works, and tutorails for common mods on common models maybe.

Just an idea; I mean, from what i've found there's no real organised site for this kind of thing - i just thought maybe it'd be conveinient to have it all in one place. It'd also be exiting to see other people's work and good for helping each other out with stuff.

Ask a Question