MODX 88 has MIDI issues and won't put audio thru the USB

Reaction score
According to what I have read, we are supposed to be able to receive audio thru the USB connections. This has never worked.
The MIDI thru the USB is very dodgy as well, dropping duplicate notes on the entire MIDI stream when I use it as a virtual instrument driver.
I am using the 2021 version of Pro Tools with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface. Since I'd like to use the audio and MIDI functions that allegedly
are included in this keyboard, has anyone here

1. Gotten the audio to work thru the USB?
2. Gotten the MIDI to not constantly give duplicate note tht I have to edit out of the instrument tracks in Pro Tools?
3. Gotten the MODX to seamlessly send out the MIDI and be able to receive and play this back?

I've been "old schooling" it, recording the audio as if it were a non MIDI instrument.
If anyone has successfully taken care of this, please let me know and refer me to a video, pdf or some other way to properly get this done.

Thanks,
Robert

Reaction score
Have you checked the menu system as frequently you can turn audio on/off.

Do also check in both the Manuals as the information can differ between the Owners and the Reference Manuals, the other manuals as they may also give guidance, there are five manuals for the MODX.

Ask a Question