MODX programming issue

Reaction score
Hi, New to this keyboard.

I finally managed to transfer sounds from my Motif ES to the MODX. One sound has a combination of 3 elements, one of which is white noise. It didn't translate over correctly and I can't figure out how to fix it.

What's it doing? When holding the note down, it sounds like there's a gated LFO sound through it.(not sure how else to explain it). I turned off the other two elements, turned off the effects, no arp, no LFOs. Still does it.

So I created a new program with JUST a white noise patch to see if it's the combination I used. Same thing. So I searched for sounds that incorporates white noise and they have SMOOTH white noise.

I'm trying to get a smooth sounding white noise. No rhythmic patterns incorporated into. Just a smooth white noise. I can't figure it out.

Reaction score
Oh it if were that simple. I replaced that element with one of the keyboard's white noise and pink noise but it does the same. So I made a brand new program using just the white noise and it worked fine. So there must be something in the original program that's causing it and I can't figure out what it is. It would be too time consuming to just recreate it so I'm hoping I can get an answer first. :(

Ask a Question