Moog Foundation Raffle

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
As a fund raiser, the Moog Foundation is raffling off a Memorymoog in near perfect condition. OK, the keyboard is from the early 1980s, but it's described in Wikipedia as

The Memorymoog is a polyphonic electronic music synthesizer manufactured by Moog Music from 1981–85, the last polyphonic synthesizer to be released by Moog Music before the company was sold to management and renamed Moog Electronics. While comparable to other polyphonic synthesizers of the time period, such as the Sequential Circuits Prophet-5 and Oberheim OB-X, the Memorymoog distinguished itself with 3 audio oscillators per voice and greater preset storage capacity.​

If you're interested, you can buy a ticket at https://bobmoogfoundation.myshopify.com/products/memorymoog-raffle-2016

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Purchase one or more raffle tickets during the raffle and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a vintage Memorymoog, serial number 2626. Raffle tickets are $25 each, $100 for five tickets, or $200 for ten tickets. Odds of winning are based on the number of ticket entries purchased, which has been capped at 4000. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Employees of the Bob Moog Foundation and Moog Music, Inc., are not eligible for entry. The raffle is open to participants worldwide. Contest void where prohibited. Raffle begins at 12:00am on August 8, 2016 and ends at 12:00am on September 6, 2016, or once all 4000 tickets have been sold. All times referenced are Eastern Time.

Raffle ends 8 hours from now. And is void in countries and territories where prohibited by law.

I'd also imagine there are tax and duty implications for any foreign winners.

It pays to read the fine print.

Me, I think I'll pass...

Gary ;)

Ask a Question