motif 6

Reaction score
Hi,....I took the Motif 6 apart to replace a broken key.....I think I must have reconnected something off as when I turn it on it says "Please reboot me without touching KBD".....I've tried switching the connections from Main Board to the Output side....but still get the same. Does anyone have a picture/schematics of how the connections should be so I can mirror? Thank you

Reaction score
Did YOU take a picture before you started pulling connectors? Apparently not. I'd check youtube and see if you can find a video of a repair where someone took pictures. Also, check and see if another connector fell off somewhere. a repair guy did a fix on one of my keyboards years ago, assembled it and I got nothing. turns out the connector under the keybed assembly disconnected when he put the keyboard back together.

Reaction score
I did not of course :-(.....but I actually just fixed it. I had misconnected something and found a video of a russian guys taking one apart...and noticed my mistake. Thanks for replying!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I'm glad you got it figured out. Thank goodness for YouTube or wherever you found the video.

Reaction score
I did not of course :-(.....but I actually just fixed it. I had misconnected something and found a video of a russian guys taking one apart...and noticed my mistake. Thanks for replying!
I have the same problem how did you fix your motif 6

Ask a Question