Multi tier keyboard stand

Reaction score
Hi all, i have a collection of mostly vintage keyboards and would like as least expensive as possible solution to have these mounted on some form of multitier stand. Primary focus is for display so I'm not concerned with ability to play them on such a stand although that would be a bonus. Any suggestions would be warmly appreciated including any home built efforts.

Reaction score
What sort of environment are you intending to display them in?

Dust and temperature/humidity should be taken into account.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here's how mine look in my bedroom studio.

studio-a-2021-0001.jpg

Not as pretty as the A-Frames I've seen, but it's functional in my case.

You could go with the cheapest modular shelving or the showroom solution of the multi tiered A Frame stand or anything in between.

Depending on how handy you are with carpentry you could even build them into the walls, with sliding drawers and glass doors and the whole ball of wax for your little museum.

Really your imagination is your only limit.

Go visit the gear pics thread over at gearslutz and you'll see thousands of studio layout ideas and solutions.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hiya - I had the same need and ended up buying one of these:

Jaspers Keyboard Stands

I shipped it to Oz from Germany at the time (happy 40th birthday present to me) and it's been very solid since. They have lots of options besides the one I've linked to.

Ask a Question