Multitrack recording on Casio WK-3300

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to record a track in real time, save it, and then add further tracks to it? Ideally saved to an SD card? The downloaded user manual instructions don't appear to work.

The Y_man

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to record a track in real time, save it, and then add further tracks to it? Ideally saved to an SD card? The downloaded user manual instructions don't appear to work.

When you say the instrucitons don't work - what did you do (which stesp) and what happened?

The Y-man

Reaction score
On my WK-3800, you press the Song Memory button until it says Record 500 (500 or 501 is the number of the song). Then choose a style, a tone, press Start/Synchro and play, when you're done press Stop.
For recording the 2nd track in real time, press again Song Memory until it says record, press the Registration 1 memory (Bank), this way you selected track 2. Press Start and the song recorded on track 1 will play, and you are recording the 2nd track, press Stop when you're done.

Reaction score
Hi Vctor
Thank you for your reply.
I've followed your sequence 'to the letter' and whilst I can hear the the first track I record the second track doesn't record.
Just about to give up with it!!
Regards
John

Reaction score
Hi jt4music, the Registration buttons are the track buttons, I attached a picture.
After recording the Track 1, press Song Memory button until it says Record, then press the Track 2 button and then start playing or hit the Start button.

Attachments

• track buttons.jpg
    track buttons.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,161

Ask a Question