Music note transcriber software

Reaction score
Hey all! So I need the cheapest and easiest way to just transcribe me playing my keyboard so it gets transferred onto digital staff paper. It's only a single line for my buddy's trumpet part, so doesn't have to be alp high tech or high-end necessarily. I think Finale did it back in the day but I literally don't need all the bells and whistles. Just simple, single-line, music "play and transcribe" software. All suggestions are appreciated!!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
There was a software back in the day ...:{:}#$@}#$%}

Just fired up the wayback machine and yup! Found it...

(Packrats never lose old data. ) :D :D :D

Gary ;)

As for (Free?) ( Ya gets what ye pays for :) )

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm in a street performing duo with my buddy (keyboard and trumpet) and instead of spending all this money on sheet music for him I just want to play his part out, which leaves the piece open for arrangement as well. I'll check it out! Thanks.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You should try hooking up your buddy with an EWI (electronic wind instrument) and plug into your board giving him his own MIDI channel so that he could blow some INSANE notes :)

Good luck :)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question