Music Notes, Help please?

Reaction score
Hi I am a self learner at home, I have done pretty well so far and I don't have no special keyboard or anything just a 49 key's called acoustic solutions MK - 4100A. What I do want to find out is on sheet music when you have music notes and there some music notes that are on top of each other so there are two notes but they are on top of each other how do I play that?

Would be grateful if someone could help please as I'm finding myself being able to read some music and then being stuck at a brick wall lol.

Thanks.:)

jen

Reaction score
I'm not an expert, but you play them together. Sometimes that's how chords are written

Reaction score
Play them together.
If it's three or any number of notes that basically look like a stack you play them all at the same time.
In Key of C your base tonic chord is C, E, G all played together.
This applies to any key. Your base note is always the Key note followed by the third & the Fifth.
Eg, Key of G. Base note is G, third note is g..a..b B, fifth note is g..a..b..c..d D
Tonic chord for key of G is G,B,D
The Tonic chord is also called the I (one) chord

Ask a Question