Mx-49

Reaction score
I am a happy owner of a mx 49 , my first... granted I have just had it for a few days but, after reading the manual can only grasp about 30 percent. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever understand the "midi" stuff or, will I ever need most of the features?
Anywho, I'm enjoying the learning.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I've got a "new" (restocked) MX49 on the way, purchased on Wednesday because it was the Stupid Deal of the Day for just $299.99 and I couldn't pass that up.

Unfortunately, I chose the free "2-3 business days" delivery, which should have meant receiving it on Friday or Monday. According to the early tracking information, the expected delivery was by end of day Monday.

By Friday night it made it to a UPS facility about 50 minutes away-- where it will apparently sit until Monday morning, then be sent to the local facility, but not put on a truck for delivery until Tuesday, since the tracking information now shows an expected delivery by end of day Tuesday. :(

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Anywho, I'm enjoying the learning.
Welcome to the forums Joe.
a very addictive hobby.
Yes indeed!
Since I was a kid and got involved in all sorts of hobby's . . none has ever lasted as long as keyboarding (say music in general). My mum always called me a 7 day wonder. But now I proved her wrong (lol) since taking on learning to play and actually playing music.
I've got a "new" (restocked) MX49 on the way,
Good on you! @SeaGtGruff
can only grasp about 30 percent.
You said you had it just a few days . . Give yourself a break! . . 30 now 30 next week and 30 next month leaves only 10 for prosperity . . positive thoughts!;)
cheers
Ray

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Now the UPS tracking information is showing that it's in my town, on the truck for delivery, so it should be in my hands no later than this evening.

Reaction score
Thanks all, I no longer wait for UPS deliveries, I always, as it is shipped, change my request to pick up at our local UPS warehouse. Just makes it easier for me. And great price on the 49.. I just ordered a small behringer practice amp for it. It was tough with the headphones I had while trying to listen to instructions on my iPad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Su_uh Innocent Nelson

Latest Threads