my CTK-3000 keyboard doesn't play first octave!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a ctk-3000 keyboard, which recently have had it moved to this new place I stay. Today I opened it up and tried to play something, but the first octave keys don't make any sound. It starts playing from G Sharp. It was working fine before I moved it, and now... :(
even the display doesn't show any key touch in that section. Is there something wrong with the internal circuits or what? the rest of the keys work fine but these ones.

Any suggestion?

Reaction score
Im not very familiar with this specific keyboard but is it possible that its transposed high or there is an octave up setting that it making it so high that there are jsut no notes that can be played in that octave?

Reaction score
Im not very familiar with this specific keyboard but is it possible that its transposed high or there is an octave up setting that it making it so high that there are jsut no notes that can be played in that octave?

No, It hasn't been transposed. I checked the settings. I turn it on, and there's no sound.:eek:

Reaction score
oh then im not sure, but one way to check to see if its the driver (computer in the keyboard) or if its a mechanical key issue is to plug it into another keyboard as the controller and see if it plays.

Ask a Question