My first Techno Dance Mix

Reaction score
Hey :) I have just uploaded my first Techno Dance Mix Video and I would be glad if you could have a look and tell me how you like it :) I'm open for advice of course.

Lovely Greets Martin

Reaction score
Hey, Martin,

Great chops ! And you really played it yourself. So much of the time anymore, a dance mix is exactly that - a rhythm, some arps, some MIDI loops downloaded from somewhere, and the keyboard essentially plays itself. It's refreshing to see/hear someone who is still willing to do their own thing. Looking forward to more. Which Yammie were you playing ? All I could see in the video was PSR-S.

Reaction score
Hey, Martin,

Great chops ! And you really played it yourself. So much of the time anymore, a dance mix is exactly that - a rhythm, some arps, some MIDI loops downloaded from somewhere, and the keyboard essentially plays itself. It's refreshing to see/hear someone who is still willing to do their own thing. Looking forward to more. Which Yammie were you playing ? All I could see in the video was PSR-S.

Hi Ted,

thank you very very much for you comment :) But what is a MIDI loop? I don't have any midis :D For more videos check out my YouTube Channel please. But there will be coming further videos of course in the next weeks. I play the Yamaha PSR-S 650. The staff of the store where I bought it suggested it to me when I said that I want to play Dance Music.

Reaction score
Thank you very much :) More will come of course!

Nice, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me. Please share your results then.

Ask a Question