My Internet Hiatus has been Productive...

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
G'day Gary,
Believe it or not, these vids actually arrived in my YouTube inbox today. I watched and listened with interest knowing the originator.

Electronic music is not my thing (as you know) but well done on the productions.

Glad to see you are back on track.

R

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Make Midnight Lurkers a loop and you could sell it as an NFT ;)

I did a cursory investigation into NFT's last year, and discovered that it's all smoke and mirrors.

The treasuries of the world were running the presses nonstop for the past 14 years and nonsense like blockchain gained traction.

NFT's are basically a scam to collect registration fees.

I'll stick with copyright laws thanks very much. ;)

Bitcoin has fallen 50% from it's peak. Meanwhile the equities markets have dropped less than 20% from theirs.

My dream is to meet up with some aspiring filmmaker or media company and do soundtracks for them.

I'm really not up to the thought of performing live or touring.

I'd rather be able to make a living from my studio. :)

Maybe someday I'll post something live on youtube, but I'm really not set up for that and am loathe to start investing hundreds in video gear.

My most valuable asset is my ability to have the time and freedom to experiment without the constant interruption of being my own agent as well.

I'm just beginning to delve into the multimedia aspects of music today, but what keeps me going is my addiction to tone, rhythm and melody.

Music is one of my greatest childhood friends and I shall never abandon him :)

Thanks for aknowledgeing my humble efforts. Your praise sustains me. :)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question