My living room studio

Reaction score
snow%20corner.jpg

Set up a studio in the corner of my living room. I'll finally get to do some recording.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
How are ya liking the Arturia Controller? Is it 88 Key or 61 Key? Did you get the bundled software? What platform are you running the VST on? Apple? PC? How much RAM and what processor?

Do ya ever find yourself running out of CPU power when you start stacking voices?

Enquiring minds wanna know? ;)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
How are ya liking the Arturia Controller? Is it 88 Key or 61 Key? Did you get the bundled software? What platform are you running the VST on? Apple? PC? How much RAM and what processor?

Do ya ever find yourself running out of CPU power when you start stacking voices?

Enquiring minds wanna know? ;)

Gary ;)

The Arturia is OK - it's a 61 key. I got it because it had aftertouch, played OK, and seemed well built. It came with a soft synth, but I bought it mostly to just midi directly to the Virus Snow.

I use a PC - Dell Latitude 17" screen Core i7 w/8GB RAM & Win 8 x64. The Access Virus TI vst seems to work well on it. It's much easier to program through the computer interface. I don't think I've ever requested enough out of it to run out of resources though :) Heck Gary, I'm a newbie at this vst and DAW stuff :) Oh yea, using the Ableton 9 Live Lite that came with my Vortex. Found a series of 48 videos on youtube from a guy in Canada that's really effective in helping me figure this stuff all out.

One day at a time lol

Ask a Question