My psr463 yamahaHas problem,c I get a help,when I connect.to the power it's only go on but not off

Reaction score
Plz help, the piano when I connect it to the power it's go on but when.i press the button to put off it can't, unless I plug the adapter out, second,the LCD screen.it not showing anything.when.i press any button,it's only stuck on Yamaha,no button.is.working,last I did a factory reset.and it's ask for update s ,and say no file,plz what can I do to save my keyboard it for church,

Reaction score
It's a $300 (USD) keyboard; if there are 30 people in your congregation that is a $10/person contribution toward purchasing a brand new one. If music is important to the congregation then no one should be overwhelmed to contribute $10 toward the purchase of a new keyboard.

Reaction score
It's a $300 (USD) keyboard; if there are 30 people in your congregation that is a $10/person contribution toward purchasing a brand new one. If music is important to the congregation then no one should be overwhelmed to contribute $10 toward the purchase of a new keyboard.
Thank you.for your advice,but the keyboard has only 1yr since we bought it .

Reaction score
Plug it into a power bar with a switch.
The power switch is only one of the problems. on power up the LCD screen is not showing anything. It needs repair; by the time it goes to a tech, including bench time and potentially parts she would be better off buying a new keyboard.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
That's the problem with consumer junk. Unless it's still under warranty it's simply not worth repairing.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I would consider a NEW $600 - $1000 model and dispose of the psr463 . Take away the stress and cost of repair instantly and church services can resume faithfully :)

These days "rent/buy" options offer cheap repayments. Cheaper than repair costs too.

Ray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbmusichelp

Latest Threads