My Roland Juno DS88 switching buttons by itself

Reaction score
Hi. Please I'm currently using a Roland Juno DS88 and lately it has been switching buttons by itself. Sometimes when I'm playing, it duals or splits by itself. This makes playing it difficult. I need a solution to that please

Reaction score
Hi. Please I'm currently using a Roland Juno DS88 and lately it has been switching buttons by itself. Sometimes when I'm playing, it duals or splits by itself. This makes playing it difficult. I need a solution to that please
sticky buttons are causing it to trigger. If they are 'sealed' then they can't be cleaned and you will need to have them replaced. If they are not sealed it might be possible to clean them but I'm not sure how you would do this.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
To clean the buttons squirt in some contact cleaner and work the buttons afterwards.

Recommended is Deoxit

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
And he was never seen or heard from ever, ever again... Local villagers live to tell the tale to this very day, about "The man who knew too little..."

DAH DAH dahhhhhhh........

Ask a Question