Namaste!

Reaction score
Hi people, a big and warm Namaste from India. I am a 40 year old senior management marketeer who also likes music. My first instrument was the Yamaha PSS 390, followed by the PSR 510 (both bought by dad) and then after I started working, the Korg PA50 eleven years ago and now, the PA 700 and the DS 88 - my 11 year old son too is learning to play.

I hardly get time from work and bought these boards just to get some inspiration. I play by ear (have studied theory, but got bored) and have done some stage shows too as a younger version of myself. I like Indian classical music as also jazz and reggae, and well, the usual pop and soft rock et al.

Found this board while researching and thought I'd join.

I will need help on exploring my new instruments and inspiration in finding time to play.

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Welcome, a Korgie and a Rollie, you have taste.

Management Marketeer, is it you constantly ringing me up trying to sell me something I cannot live without?

Reaction score
Welcome, a Korgie and a Rollie, you have taste.

Management Marketeer, is it you constantly ringing me up trying to sell me something I cannot live without?
Well, yes and no. I manage mass media, events and corporate communication - but yes, we do send out cannot live without messages - and in the case of my product (real estate), you really can't

Ad

Advertisements

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to the forums :d.

Ad

Advertisements