Name This Song Please.

Reaction score
I have produced 2 LeadSheets from a MidiFile.

Attachments

• HowDoI LiveWithoutYou 2.pdf
    651.6 KB · Views: 11
  • HowDoI LiveWithoutYou 1.pdf
    858.6 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
Putting Country only just above Rap in my most disliked Musical Genre’s I had no chance of getting this song.

Why do the vast majority of Country singers, especially Women sound so nasal when they sort of sing?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I recognized it right away, although I couldn't remember the name of the song or artist and had to search for it by what I remembered of the lyrics.

Country used to be on the list of musical genres I don't like, but then one day I got rather disgusted with the lyrics of the hard rock and heavy metal music that was on the radio station I normally listened to, went dial surfing, and landed on a country station that was playing George Strait singing "Am I Blue."

That made me a convert-- or rather, it finally added country music to the growing list of musical genres that I enjoy listening to. As with any genre, I love some artists, like others, tolerate others, and avoid still others as much as possible! :)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
if the song was written after 1979 I wouldnt have a clue
That's 'cause you are a "BabyBoomer" Dave.

Songs from 80's 90's and yrs 2000 onwards are wasted on me. Most are meaningless crap apart from a few exceptions. Suitable mainly for X Gen's

Names of modern tunes elude me although I know the tunes because they are thrashed out on the radio or turned into TV commercials.

Baby Boomer Ray

Reaction score
In about 1994 we had some year out students working in our office, they were discussing music and when I smiled they started to make fun of me.

I said in my teens and twenties I knew all the popular songs and groups.

In my thirties my tastes expanded back in time and as the decade passed I knew very little and had not much chance of naming any song or artist in the pop charts.

Now in the mid nineties, I simply do not care.

They both said, that will never happen to us, we love music to much.

Wait and see, was my response.

Roll on twenty years and I visited a site to look at some engineering gear and there was Andy, one of the year out students.

Hi Andy, long time no see. What is No 1 in the charts.

I cannot type his response but I was rather smug.

Was good to see that the lad made good in the profession even if his taste in music had faded.

Ask a Question