NAMM 2022 Believe in Music

Reaction score
I have just had an eMail regarding the January 2022 event which members here might be interested in.

The NAMM main exhibitor event is due to take place in Summer.

Reaction score
Thanks for info @Biggles!
Any rumours from Korg community about new arrangers or workstations?

Just speculation from most but one guy may have some insider knowledge but we have heard that one before.

Personally at present and for the next year or so the market for new workstations will be depressed since gig income will have taken a massive hit for many Pro and Semi Pro Musicians.

I can see the Arranger market expanding as home players are getting more use out of their keyboards and as a Retiree I am certainly interested in another but even if Korg release an updated 4X I will wait a year for the price to settle down just has the Nautilus had.

Mind you something is happening with Casio as the teaser vid shows.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Personally I'm no longer interested in the latest whiz-bang technology as it comes out. :cool: I'm way over my head with the learning curve on the gear I already have. :)

At least not if I have to sign in just to browse.

From what I've been seeing the past few years, hardware is becoming more and more software dependent.

Today's wonder Schmogglehonker (Tm) is tomorrow's unsupported nightmare. :eek:

My current flock of noisemakers should be enough to keep me busy for the next twenty years if I'm lucky :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I'm looking out to see if they announce the successor to the Kawai MP11SE.
I'm so on the fence to buying it, but holding off because thinking one is around the corner.

Ask a Question