Need Help Base MK939S Manual

Reaction score
Hi, I puchased a Base MK939S keyboard but it had no instruction booklet so I cannot use it yet. Could someome kindly tell me where I can get one, I've searched the internet but to no avail. I would sincerely appreciate any help, Thankyou shezko

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thankyou very much for your reply goldi5210. I couldn't see anything on the link but did get in contact with the Manufacturer. They were very prompt in sending me a download of the manual which is basic but all that I require to understand the functions of the keyboard.
I am most greatful for your help & so glad I didn't throw it in the dustbin. Lol.
I am a senior member, I did learn to play piano many years ago, but time got away from me for many years too........ So now I have decided to teach myself again :) Thanks again Shezko. Australia

Reaction score
Thankyou very much for your reply goldi5210. I couldn't see anything on the link but did get in contact with the Manufacturer. They were very prompt in sending me a download of the manual which is basic but all that I require to understand the functions of the keyboard.
I am most greatful for your help & so glad I didn't throw it in the dustbin. Lol.
I am a senior member, I did learn to play piano many years ago, but time got away from me for many years too........ So now I have decided to teach myself again :) Thanks again Shezko. Australia
Hi can you give me the manufacturer details so I can get a copy of the manual please

Ask a Question