Need help - M-Audio Oxygen 61

Reaction score
Hi Guys, hope you can help me solving this issue.

I have an Oxygen 61 Silver and since monday the Master Volume Fader (F9) is not working properly. When I move it to its mininum position (all down), its value is oscillating between 37-39 in the LCD, which should be stable at 00 and when I move it to its maximum position (all up), it oscillates between 94-97, which should be stable at 127. When I use any DAW or Standalone application, such as FL Studio and Kontakt 4 Player, in the first one shows green Midi Input activity (Unhandled errors - without touching anything) and in Kontakt 4 the Midi Input activity indicator keeps blinking without me touching anything in the keyboard. In Kontakt , it automatically links this fader to all master volume controls of all libraries by default. I've tried to master reset the keyboard to its factory conditions but it still oscilates and I don't know how to turn off this master volume fader in the keyboard and assign this master volume function to another fader.
So I have 2 questions:
- Is there a way I can fix this unwanted midi input activity?
- Is there a way I can transfer IN THE KEYBOARD this master volume control from fader F9 to another fader or knob to make this new fader/knob the new master volume controller?

Hope you guys can help me with this.
Thanks!

Ask a Question