Need help on the Yamaha S670

Reaction score
I can’t figure out how to edit and then save into memory. I brought up a style and could not slow dow the tempo. I’m assuming I need to save it in my memory /
Register??????

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I would suggest you select style and tempo and any other adjustments such as harmony, intro etc...
When you are happy with the sound, THEN save it all to memory so that you can recall it later on.

When you recall it later you can still make adjustments to your playing and change the the style and tempo but the memory settings will cut off.
You can recall the memory anytime.

You need to follow the instruction manual to show how to set a memory. It maybe as simple as holding down the memory button and asigning a bank and key. That is how I do it on my PSR S650.

cheers
Ray

Reaction score
I would suggest you select style and tempo and any other adjustments such as harmony, intro etc...
When you are happy with the sound, THEN save it all to memory so that you can recall it later on.

When you recall it later you can still make adjustments to your playing and change the the style and tempo but the memory settings will cut off.
You can recall the memory anytime.

You need to follow the instruction manual to show how to set a memory. It maybe as simple as holding down the memory button and asigning a bank and key. That is how I do it on my PSR S650.

cheers
Ray
Thanks Ray.....there’s always an ‘order’of how to do this or that, but brides tutorials are too fast....they just start pushing buttons and you can’t really can’t tell what buttons they’re pushing .....like a Las Vegas card dealer

Reaction score
Hi Jennifer
I could help you here with saving changes but if you aldready have a answer then that's good. I do change many styles with different voices and at times Registration with another styles etc.
So if you would like more details please let me know.

Ask a Question