Need keyboardist for cover song...

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to the forum obviously... Not sure if this is the correct one to post this, so please forgive and redirect me if need be.

Project-43 is an indie 'Internet Band'. We have members spread across the globe. We're currently doing some cover songs for what could possibility turn into a CD of covers that inspired us growing up. We're hard-rock, metal type band. Anyway, one of the songs we're looking to cover is Rainbow's "Gates of Babylon". This song has a killer synth/moog intro piece and some nice keyboards throughout. We're looking to see if anyone is interested in collaborating with us on this song. There may be other opportunities too as we seem to have a need for keys, more and more often.

Before I ramble on too long, I'll let it at that and give you a link to the song in question (if I'm able to post links yet)

For more info about us, see our website and check out the 'Music' section to hear some of our work so far (all originals).

Thanks for taking the time to read... looking forward to interacting!

Reaction score
Hi Steve!

Yeah I think it takes awhile to receive replies. This forum seems to be quite slow. I am sure you will get some responses.

Ask a Question