Need some advice on a Roland PK5A & small keyboard with 1/4 out & midi i/o

Reaction score
Hi,

Wasn't sure where to put this thread but as it deals with midi I figured this may be the best place. I have a Roland PK5A and currently use it in my home studio as a midi trigger+reason.

I *want* to use it through a small keyboard with midi i/o & a 1/4 out then a few daisy chained FX pedals (verb/delay/OD) into an amp to create underlying textural drone notes while playing in a 3 piece live.

Do any of you guys n gals know of a small (SK-1ish in size) keyboard that has midi i/o & 1/4 out thus serve this function? Should I be looking at some type of small synth box instead? I really dont want to drop alot of cash into this as I already have the pedals for this application. In my search, I have found countless tiny USB driven midi keyboards etc, but nothing that would serve what I am looking for - kinda old tech I know.

Thanks for any help/ideas/direction you can provide! :)

Reaction score
Hi
not sure about a really inexpensive solution but for about 500 the Alesia micron will serve you great

Ask a Question