Need sound for piano

cfa

Reaction score
I have a Roland RD-300SX, this piano doesn't bring any speaker with it, which speakers do you recommend so that it feels as if the sound is coming from the piano?

Reaction score
I have a Roland RD-300SX, this piano doesn't bring any speaker with it, which speakers do you recommend so that it feels as if the sound is coming from the piano?

Headphones :)

cfa

Reaction score
Hahah, yes, I have the Bose AQ2, but it's nice to have that feeling without headphones...

Reaction score
Hahah, yes, I have the Bose AQ2, but it's nice to have that feeling without headphones...

You do know that almost every speakers will reproduce the sound a bit different? Especially if they're connected through some amplifier or a mixer. You'll have to play a lot with the equiliser to get the same sound you have
on your headphones.

But the difference is not that big as it may seem.

cfa

Reaction score
You do know that almost every speakers will reproduce the sound a bit different? Especially if they're connected through some amplifier or a mixer. You'll have to play a lot with the equiliser to get the same sound you have
on your headphones.

But the difference is not that big as it may seem.

Would you recommend something like the Roland CM-30 (my main option right now) for optimal Digital Piano sound? Please say some other options if you want...

Reaction score
Would you recommend something like the Roland CM-30 (my main option right now) for optimal Digital Piano sound? Please say some other options if you want...

I never used monitors at home so i can't say something concrete... I play in a band with fully amplified speakers or at home with my earphones...

But that CM-30 doesn't look that bad at all. The best option is to go to your local dealer and ask to try the keyboard on that specific peace of hardware

Ask a Question