Need three-tier keyboard stand that's not towering

Reaction score
I'm looking to convert from an L to a three-tier setup, which I used to use years ago, but I'm trying to find a stand with minimum vertical height. My current two tier keyboard stand won't allow me to drop the top keyboard down a few inches. The bottom two keyboards are both 88 keys and the top keyboard has 61 keys. Any suggestions for a keyboard stand with three tiers that's fairly adjustable?

Reaction score
If you're near East Lansing Michigan I've got an old Ultimate aluminum 3 tier A frame that lets you put the tiers wherever you want. Still have the original carrying bag :) Come and get it for free! I been dragging that thing around for since the 80's. Don't have it in me to throw it out. It's too cumbersome to try and sell on ebay and then have to ship. Maybe I could turn it into a really cool plant stand...

Reaction score
I really appreciate that, although I'm in Atlanta. I'll try to find a picture of it online.

Reaction score
The K&M 18880 can take stackers to hold up to 3 keyboards. Have tried those and they are quite stable.

One was carrying a Nord Stage 2 on the bottom, a Kawai MP7 on the middle and a nord electro 4 73 on top so they seem to be able to take some weight

Ask a Question