Need to convert mp3 or wav files for Roland Ax Edge Keytar

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I imagine that most commercial DAWs will have a resampling option, but if you're looking for something inexpensive and much more basic than a full-fledged DAW, I happen to like NCH WavePad. There's a free basic version, although I liked it so much-- especially its Frequency Analysis (FFT) feature, which was exactly what I was looking for at the time-- that I bought the Pro version because the Frequency Analysis wasn't included in the free version. I don't know if the resampling feature is included in the free version, but you can run the Pro version for free for a limited trial period, then you either continue to run the free version without all of the Pro features, or you can buy a Pro license.

Another possible option if you want to go with a free-but-full-featured DAW might be Tracktion T7. I haven't verified that it can resample an audio clip, but as I said, most commercial DAWs should have that option, so I can't imagine that it doesn't have resampling capability:

Reaction score
Once you open the file in Audacity, go to the Tracks tab and select Resample. When given the option, choose 48000Hz.

Save the file, and (File Tab, Export) it in the format of your choice.

Ask a Question