New and introduction.

Reaction score
Hi, it seems I've posted a few songs and haven't introduced myself. I guess I'm a jack of all trades as I play guitar and keyboard, have done some singing and played drums in a few bands. The last band I played in a few years ago was my last shot at playing drums, some old friends but it didn't work with the keyboard player in the midst of a divorce, and my other friend, who has MS could no longer handle it. I had no desire to play with anyone else, so sold them all. I've played guitar and keyboard on and off over the years but always came back to it. Right now I'm enjoying the keyboard and just taking my time to put some songs together and work on chord inversions and layering the composition. I got into a keyboard binge back in the late nineties with a cheap Casio CTK-601 and then a Roland XP-60, I then had a Juno G for a while before the display went bad and taking it apart I really fouled it up. I now have a Yamaha MOXF6 which I like a lot and haven't even begun to scratch the surface with all that it has to offer. Luckily I know enough to layer parts and use some of the drum patterns and arpeggios to make a song. I really enjoy fishing more than anything else and I suppose when I retire in another 4 years or so, I'll be doing a lot of that but hope to stick it out with the keyboard and guitar. I like Chuck rather than Charles but when I signed up they took my full name and it's stuck so far unless I can change my username. I think this is a great place. I don't consider myself an advanced player but my creativity level is pretty high. It's nice to be here and I hope to get more inspiration and get to know folks slowly.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hi Chuck,
When you sign off each time you post something, you should say . .. regards or cheers Chuck. Otherwise no one will know your preference. Everyone will address you as Charles. We all forget after today. :D
Anyway nice story. Keep playing and enjoy.
Write a song about fishing.:p
Cheers Ray ;)

Reaction score
I like Chuck rather than Charles but when I signed up they took my full name and it's stuck so far unless I can change my username.

I'd be happy to change it for you if you like - sending you a message.

Oh and a belated welcome! Great to have you here :D

Reaction score
Hi Chuck,
When you sign off each time you post something, you should say . .. regards or cheers Chuck. Otherwise no one will know your preference. Everyone will address you as Charles. We all forget after today. :D
Anyway nice story. Keep playing and enjoy.
Write a song about fishing.:p
Cheers Ray ;)
Thank you very much Ray, I'll do that or at least put my name underneath.

Ask a Question