New design and forum software

Reaction score
We have updated the Keyboard Forums design and forum software - we hope you like it!

The new software allows you to post status updates, which are shown on the home page. You also have the option to 'like' posts which comes in handy at times!

If you notice any bugs or features not working as they should, please let me know.

I am also pleased to announce a new member of the moderting team - The Y_man :) Welcome aboard!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've made a few little tweaks to add a little more colour to the site - just a splash of orange, rather than all blue :). Hope that's an improvement!

Really pleased that the new forum software has positive feedback :D.

Reaction score
Some users might need to press CTRL + F5 to see the most recent changes :)

Reaction score
It looks delicious! Just trying to find some sort of notifications for new messages in threads I've been participating in, would be awesome :)

EDIT: Right, just found the "alert" thing, which I suppose does just that ^.^

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks delicious! Just trying to find some sort of notifications for new messages in threads I've been participating in, would be awesome :)

EDIT: Right, just found the "alert" thing, which I suppose does just that ^.^

Glad you like it :D. Yep, you can be alerted to thread you've posted in using that feature (or you can "watch" threads and get e-mailed when they are updated). You can change your alert preferences here:

https://www.keyboardforums.com/account/alert-preferences

Or, you can use the "your content" button on the user dropdown, which should show you everything you've posted in :).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I really like the new layout but as mentioned before I have great difficulties with reading the VERY small print in light-grey and blue on a white background.

I'll take a look at the font size and see if there's anything I can do about it :). It may be that I can create a second template that users can select, and I'll make things slightly bigger.

As a temporary fix, you may be able to make things a little larger by holding the CTRL button and then using your mouse scroll wheel to zoom in a level.

Reaction score
Tusend Tag Goldi!!

Hahaha, now you have to tell me what to press on the computer so the pancakes come out of the USB port!!!

Hej DickR,

hartelijk dank. Ik probeer altijd om te helpen.

But to get pannenkoeken out of the USB-plug I didn't find a solution.

What I can offer you is:

Take a used CD and give a spoon pancake paste in the middle. Than insert the CD and make the PC run as hard as he can. Through the circulation of the CD and the centrifugal force the pancake paste will grow to the size of the CD. When the AC adapter is hot enough you can eject the CD and pancake can be eaten with a little sirup.
Bon appetit!

Slaap goed.

Reaction score
Hahaha!!! :p Thanks Y-Man great site, USB doesn't stand for UsBoring people.
Looking now for an USB-Hot-water-bottle warmer...

BTW Goldi, I tried the pancale trick and it worked great. Hope a lot readers try it as well. Bit messy but that's my own fault. I shouldn't have put butter on it at the same time. ;)

Reaction score
AWESOME much more attractive than before.
The design MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!;)
Althogh try make some more smilies because everyone LOVES smilies:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Ask a Question