New firmware update 1.3.7 for Medeli AKX10

Reaction score
10-4. I'll be sure to get right on that and I'll tell the other 25 owners as well....... :rolleyes:
Seriously... why are there so many negative people on this forum...?

I have never seen anything like it...

If you aren't interested, why comment...

Reaction score

If you look around you'll see some of these people infest other sites also, it's pathetic.

Reaction score
V1.3.7 2022.4.21

Firmware Upgrade Log

* Please download the latest Owner's Manual from https://www.medeli.com.hk/akx10 to learn the detail operations of the new features.

[New Features]

1. Added portamento time Fixed mode in Sound Edit.

2. Enabled Sound Edit for expansion sounds.

3. The function selections of the pedals will be saved when power off.

4. The Octave settings of R1, R2 and R3 now can be changed simultaneously by using [Short Cut +] and Octave buttons.

5. Added Keyboard/Style volume balance option in [Controller] – [Knob] – [Master].

6. A new Style Edit function: opened all channel mapping and chord options, and most of the parameters can be changed while auditioning during playback, etc.

[Optimizations]

1. Fixed an issue that sometimes the tempo setting from MIDI IN was less by 1 BPM.

2. Fixed an issue that the style playback speed was sometimes affected by USB stick access.

3. Improved USB Audio compatibility with some Android systems.

4. MIDI IN notes to keyboard parts can now be controlled by panel Part ON/OFF buttons, and Octave, Transpose settings.

5. MIDI IN notes to chord part can now be controlled by panel Chord ON/OFF button.

6. Improved the switching rules for half bar fill in playback.

7. Fixed an issue that the style of a merged expansion pack sometimes cannot be called from Album.

8. Enlarged the touch response area of the track names in Mixer.

9. Other various improvements and bug fixes.

hax

Reaction score
I had a akx10 and I returned it due several issues and no help from subcontractor, importer and Medeli itself. I waited almost half a year.
1. Mechanical key noise
2. Vibrate noise from frame cause by frequency of some sounds like piano.
3. Trough usb sample memory was only 256MB, should be 756.
4. Battery confirmed clock dont keep time
5. Battery confirmed clock dont keep date
6. I recorded a song. I transposed it down five semitones and playbacked it. During playback it looks like when style goes to 2 variation, transpose dont work anymore in all channels for example in style chord/pad channels (note offs) so this leads to notes that are on all the time.

Display is good and looks fine, thats all. Beatiful cake from outside but inside it is horrible.

Reaction score
I had a akx10 and I returned it due several issues and no help from subcontractor, importer and Medeli itself. I waited almost half a year.
1. Mechanical key noise
2. Vibrate noise from frame cause by frequency of some sounds like piano.
3. Trough usb sample memory was only 256MB, should be 756.
4. Battery confirmed clock dont keep time
5. Battery confirmed clock dont keep date
6. I recorded a song. I transposed it down five semitones and playbacked it. During playback it looks like when style goes to 2 variation, transpose dont work anymore in all channels for example in style chord/pad channels (note offs) so this leads to notes that are on all the time.

Display is good and looks fine, thats all. Beatiful cake from outside but inside it is horrible.
Was that with the new update?

Reaction score
Hi,

there is no „new“ update, last one is from april :)

4+5 is caused from a onboard battery problem. An exchange would have solved the problem and probably also the topics 5+6, because these are not common problems.

Memory: You need to load the mif file in Grand Suite, so that the program knows how much memory the keyboard has (otherwise it assumes those 256mb). Only the Thomann oem keyboard actually has 256mb.

Best regards!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I download the Firmware update and follow the steps to install it and I got the following message from de AKX10: "Update File Invalid !"

Have anyone gone thru the same problem ?

Ask a Question