New guy from Iceland

Reaction score
Hello, I am a semi pro musician from Iceland, currently working both as a session player and on an album with my band.

Also work as an account manager at a multinational company and educated as a business lawyer.

Current live rig consists of Nord C2, Kawai MP7, Roland JX-3P, Roland D-50 and Korg R3. In the studio I also have a Hohner organ, Duke upright piano and a Hammond M3 with a Leslie 122 (I don't own the Hammond yet, working on convincing the owner to sell it to me). The M3 is modified with a Trek percussion, foldback and the lower manual has been lowered by one octave.

Reaction score
The live rig also contains a Gretsch Electromatic fully hollow and a Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 20th Anniversary

Reaction score
I'll try to get them together soon, next gig not planned until December but might be able to find the time to gather them up for a photoshoot.

Happyrat, don't you know that the wheels on a bicycle are great for pizzicato strings? ;)

Ask a Question