New here, hi!

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just joined today. Looking forward to some learning!
I build modular synths and play (sort of) keyboards.

I have a big modular, Hammond XK-5 with all the goodies and steel frame,Moog Voyager Performer Lunar Impact White, Nord Electro 4D, Behringer VC340 divider organ/strings and a Behringer Poly D as a possible backup for my Moog if it ever needs to visit the mothership.

My Hammond XK-5 is my favorite thing, after my son of course.
I uploaded some pics of my stuff.
Rogers_Setup_09_sm.jpg
Rogers_Setup_08_sm.jpg
Rogers_Setup_07_sm.jpg
Rogers_Setup_06_sm.jpg
Rogers_Setup_05_sm.jpg
Rogers_Setup_04_sm.jpg
Rogers_Setup_03_sm.jpg
Rogers_Setup_02_sm.jpg
Rogers_Setup_01_sm.jpg

Reaction score
The RH modular cab is all my own stuff, the beige boxes are a synth with 3 VCO, 3 VCF, 3 EGs and LFOs.
The black panel just below the beige boxes is an output mixer, above the beige boxes are 2 of my custom sequencers.
They are 16X2 and simple/retro.

The other cabs are mainly Moon with some Corsynth and dotcom thrown in for good measure.

I am planning some new 5U modules, a dual 3340 VCO, quad 2044 VCF and some other things.

The other keyboards are the support for my modular experiments.
Btw, I am a hack, absolutely no formal training and stayed amateur so I could do what I want.
Now, I need to brush up on my real keyboard skills. Pretty rusty after 3 or 4 years on hold.

R1

Reaction score
Hi... I'm also new here. I want some discussions related to keyboards that's why I joined this form. I'm very pleased to be here.

Ask a Question