New here

rsm

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Been playing, creating, performing music for decades, primarily guitar and bass, but started into keys, daws, electronic music several years ago. My main rig is built around Ableton Live, Push2, and Integra-7 with several software instrument packages; my main hardware rig is a Roland AIRA system: TR-8, TB-3, System-1, System-8, VT-3, MX-1. I'm also a proponent of keytars, using Alesis Vortex.

My latest adventure is exploring the world of multi-manual organs, which I plan to expand over the next few years...subject to change.

Cheers!

rsm

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!
Unfortunately no, as I'd get my Roland kit at employee cost. ;)

That said, I seem to have a general preference for Roland, even my main guitar rig is Roland, well a Boss GT-1 and Boss SY-300, my grab and go is Zoom. Bass is TC Electronic and Zoom. I do have more Roland than anything else, with a few odds and ends from Korg and Zoom, and my latest Yamaha Reface.

Future plans include a Nord C2D if they become available again; longer term, considering Hauptwerk and building a 4-5 manual MIDI organ rig for it. Listening to Gert van Hoef has given me delusions of grandeur and abilities I want but don't currently possess, but his playing and the sounds are inspirational to me...

Cheers!

Ask a Question