New member...

Reaction score
Hello!

Ex pianist, clarinettist, bass player (low hooped and fretless), and since January 2016 a return to the keyboard.
I worked in solo (synthesizers, Hammond organ) and in formation jazz-rock, as a bass player, but only for original compositions.

My formation is classical; national school of music in class of piano, clarinet, chamber orchestra and orchestra… etc… I work exclusively on Kurzweil PC3K8.

By thanking you for accommodating me on this forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Welcome! You sound like a very accomplished and multi-talented musician! :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Salut encore Romain. Ons a parle derniere fois dans les forums de Kurzweil. Aussi je vous suis au soundcloud.

Bienvenue ici et bonne souhaites pour votre participation dans les forums au futur.

A la prochaine :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hello!

Ex pianist, clarinettist, bass player (low hooped and fretless), and since January 2016 a return to the keyboard.
I worked in solo (synthesizers, Hammond organ) and in formation jazz-rock, as a bass player, but only for original compositions.

My formation is classical; national school of music in class of piano, clarinet, chamber orchestra and orchestra… etc… I work exclusively on Kurzweil PC3K8.

By thanking you for accommodating me on this forum!
Welcome back to keyboard!

Ask a Question