New Official Casio User Forum

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
A new Official/Semi-Official Casio User Forum has opened up, started by Mike Martin, who is an official Casio Rep. Q&A for all Casio musical products are available with support both from active users as well as Casio Employees.

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/

Definitely worth checking out. Anything that expands the knowledge base of keyboard musicians is always welcomed in my book :)

Reaction score
Per Mike Martin on the new "Casio Music Forums":

"I didn't make this forum, neither did Casio. Our friend and Casio enthusiast Chaos did. We are really happy to have a central location where people can discuss our products ask and find answers to questions."

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am trying to get through the manual for the ctk 6000 and edit/create user presets so i can make my own progressions. Does anyone have a step by step to achieve this. thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Looks like the Casio Music Forum web page has been hijacked again. This is the second time in less than a week.

Ask a Question