New Owner

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Folks!

This is just a quick post to let you know that KeyboardForums.com has changed ownership and that there are some big plans coming. :)

At the moment, I am busy swaping the site from the old server to the new one, so please excuse any bugs or problems that you can see at the moment.

I am just awaiting a license transfer for the forum software, then I will be able to upgrade the forum software to the latest version. Once that is complete, I will be adding back all of the previous features that were here and improve and build upon then. I'll also be cleaning up all the spam that has been posted here and put in place measures to stop this from happening again.

I'm going to be very pro-active getting this site back on it's feet and building on the excellent community here.

If you've got any thoughts, ideas or questions then please let me know in this thread. :) I'm really keen to make this place the best on the net, so everyone here really counts!

Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just upgraded the forum software now, and I'm busy adding back the theme with a few improvements :). I hope that the site will be almost back to normal within the next 24 hours.

Ask a Question