New PX350

Reaction score
Managed to track a shop that actually had them in stock here in the UK! I am told by Casio that no new stock will be available until December 2012 possibly January2013
www.musicroom.com had three as of this morning.
Should have it on Friday and I am really excited.
Stick a Yamaha or Roland sticker on it and you would easily treble the price.
What I hate is websites that proclaim to have them, take your order then stick you on a waiting list.
I have learnt from past experience, so I always telephone now to make sure it is in stock.
My PX330 has been replaced under warranty so therefore I now have a brand new, boxed, never opened PX330 ,in black for sale.

Reaction score
Ok Actually took delivery of the PX350 yesterday and I am already loving it.
The speaker layout is different and there is a brushed metal effect on the main control plate.
The Bass response for the lower notes also sound better through the speakers although through my external Peavey KB amp it sounds amazing.
The keys feel really nice particularly with the new ivory feel, and feel more tight, the keybed also seems softer and not so harsh as the PX330.
Casio have now adopted a USB flash drive for recording/playing and storing music files I only wish it was the same as my Yamaha where I have the capability of using transpose even on Midi tracks, plugging a USB flash drive seems to disable this feature ? Or perhaps I am doing something wrong ?
I have not tried this by storing midi backing tracks to the Keyboards memory so maybe you can do it this way ?
There appears to be a few new added styles (or Tones as Casio call them ) but I would have like to have seen a more intelligent ending feature and maybe give each Tone four variations instead of just the two ?
I use a TC Helicon Mic Mechanic in combination with a Behringer XM 8500 (a sm58 clone) and this sounds superb when put through the in socket on the back.
I am still disappointed that Casio never introduced illuminated text on the buttons so you can see what's what on a dark stage, this is marketed as a stage piano so perhaps its something already in the pipeline for the new PX360 in a few years time ?
One thing though, you can plug a USB multi port into the usb socket which will give you more options such as using one of those goose neck usb led lights.
All in all though a fantastic product at an incredible price, leaving any Yamaha or Roland product sub £1K in its wake.

Reaction score
Simple solution for the lighting problem-get a reading light that plugs into any USB port, normally you get one for a notebook that doesn't have backlit keyboards, problem solved!

Ask a Question