New Roland Fantom

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just was wondering if any of you have tried the new Roland Fantom yet?

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of chatter on various forums about it but haven't seen one in the flesh yet.

Then again I don't need another ROMpler so I've pulled the trigger on a preorder of an ASM Hydrasynth Keyboard last month and expecting it to arrive in November sometime. :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of chatter on various forums about it but haven't seen one in the flesh yet.

Then again I don't need another ROMpler so I've pulled the trigger on a preorder of an ASM Hydrasynth Keyboard last month and expecting it to arrive in November sometime. :D :D :D

Gary ;)

It just seems hard to get an honest review these days as watching YouTube you can come away more confused than when you started lol

Reaction score
Thank you Gary I will have a look. More than anything I want to know which of the top boards have the best Rhodes samples. I am very happy with my Montage but just want to know if I am missing out on a better piano sound along with the vintage Rhodes etc...

I love chopping and changing lol, I even thought of a CP88 for the bottom board and Roland fantom for top. I am not sure if it was you that told me that maybe getting two different brands would be a better idea. The Genos and Montage share many sounds and am not getting on with the Genos and don't really use any of the backings.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
While you're there check out the thread on the new Kurzweil PC4.

I think it actually has better specs than the F8.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question