New to Forum

Reaction score
Hello. I am new on the forum. Looking for infomation on keyboards. I dont play as yet. I would like to know if it is worth buying a used Roland E70? I am looking for a keyboard to learn music and have come accross an E70.

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
That E70 would be perfect for you as an entry model for learning.
As you progress in playing ability, you can upgrade to a more advanced model in a year or two or three. . .
When starting out from scratch, basics are all you need and the E70 will offer you far more than you could ever use initially.
Have fun learning.:)

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Ask questions as you have them and we'll take a swing at them. (We may be wrong, but we aren't quiet.)

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
While we are all willing to do what we can to help you with your keyboard, you might want to add www.psrtutorial.com/ to your list of sites you visit regularly. There the members specialize in Yamaha arrangers, and can share a lot with you. There's even a forum dedicated to the E series arrangers - http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php?board=64.0. There are also free styles on that site that you could load onto your keyboard in addition to the built in ones.

If you're married (or merely live with someone, or live in an apartment with thin walls), do them a favor and buy a good set of headphones. If the keyboard didn't come with a pedal, you probably will want one. Other than that, you're probably good to go until you're ready to play Carnegie Hall.

Ask a Question