New to Technics Organ

Reaction score
Hello! I just had delivered a like new Technics SX-F100 Americana series organ! I'm still getting used to it but so far I love it!
I am by no means an accomplished organist. I have loved the organ since I was a young child some 60 years ago. I especially love the theatre organ and when I heard a demonstration of the theatre organ sounds on the Technics I was very impressed!
I'm so happy to be a member of the Technics organ family.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. We have a very diverse international group here but very limited posts on Technics console type organs.
I would recommend you also try posting in the dedicated organ forums. Best of luck, Don AKA B3maniac

Reaction score
Hello! I just had delivered a like new Technics SX-F100 Americana series organ! I'm still getting used to it but so far I love it!
I am by no means an accomplished organist. I have loved the organ since I was a young child some 60 years ago. I especially love the theatre organ and when I heard a demonstration of the theatre organ sounds on the Technics I was very impressed!
I'm so happy to be a member of the Technics organ family.

As already mentioned by b3maniac there are forums especially for organs so it would be best to do a search for one. I play the organ too, the Technics you have is great. The only others with better theatre organ sounds to me is the Yamaha AR80/100 and most of the Roland organs 90SL and upwards (which I have) anyhow, wish you luck and loads of fun!!

Ask a Question