Newbie with new E463

Reaction score
Hi guys and thanks for accepting this idjit into your hallowed forum. I am fairly new to keyboard playing or button sequences to achieve what I want to do, but slowly moving on with the help of a rather ambiguous manual !!! I am fine with the Styles and fingerings and of course adding a melody, but still have issues for how to achieve some needs on the E463, so I may well become a bit of a nuisance with the many questions I have.

3dc

Reaction score
Well the guys survived my questions and I had some pretty annoying and philosophical questions about music and E463. :p
Guys here are real pros and surprisingly patient with us "weekend" musicians. Just make sure you reed the E463 manual several times with understanding and practice. Its actually your best resource of information anyway.

Welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Welcome.

Idjit, you will fit right in.

The main thing is you are learning to play a keyboard.

Keyboards vary from make to make but no matter which Company makes the keyboard the same guys right the manual in ancient Chinese, it is then translated into Urdo by a native Portugeuse speaker, this is then translated into Cyrilic by a French guy, this in turn is translated into Japanese by a Dutch guy and then the Japanese edition is translated into French by a guy who speaks Farsi, then it is translated into English by a Klingon.

So yep, all Manuals suck if you are trying to make sense of it.

Ask a Question