Reaction score
Hello KBDForums! obviously I am new here and I am trying to get into Techno and/or Trance music. If anyone could offer any suggestions or tips that would be great!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

Sorry I can't be of much help, beyond suggesting listening to some of your favorite songs... Really listening. Try picking out a single instrument voice and think about how you might play it. Repeat for other instrument voices. Pick 'em apart like you've never done before!

Another thing you could try is to take a few songs from one of your favorite artists/groups and compare them to figure out what gives them that "Band X sound" (other than the vocals). If you have trouble with this, try comparing against songs of the same genre of an artist/band of the you don't particularly like. What is it about Band X's music you like that makes it different compared to Band Y's music you don't?

Ask a Question