ash

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ash, I'm 40 from Wales. I play a Yamaha e453 Keyboard, I use midi files which I download from the internet and save on usb pen. One midi file has a strange off key synth sound which I'd like to get rid of. Is there a way of removing the noise? Thanks

A

Advertising

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome! Or should that be welcome back?! :)

A

Advertising

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi.

You'd have to edit the MIDI file in a DAW sequencer software to delete the offending track.

Gary ;)

ash

Reaction score
There is a Queen song called Liar, which i have as a midi file, i'm learning the melody but what do i play once the melody stops? Do i play chords with a guitar sound when the guitar riff plays? Do i play the chords that the midi file plays under the guitar riffs and things? People tell me to have fun with playing to midi files but i'm not, i would if i knew what to play. For example in the song Liar, theres an A power chord with a little single note thing after it as the riff, do i play an A chord with an electric guitar sound?

Reaction score
Why not arpeggiate the chord?

Or play the chord with rh while playing a bass riff with the left

A

Advertising

Ask a Question