No midi out mbox 2 pro

Reaction score
Hi there!
I am using Mbox Pro to connect my computer with a Triton keyboard using a fire wire cable and of course Cubase VST 5 in a PC compatible.
Even though when I am recording MIDI data into a track, when I am playing back there is no sound produced by my keyboard.

I have checked the following:
1. Cables are correctly connected.
2. I have verified that in MIDI DEVICES -> MIDI PORT SETUP to check that my device has been installed, in this case it shows DigidesignMbox 2 Pro Active for both IN and OUT.
3. I have installed my Triton keyboard in MIDI DEVICES MANAGER.
4. I have read pag 20 in the GETTING STARTED Cubase manual.
4. I have read several topics posted in internet realted to this matter and no one seems to help me to solve this particular problem.

I will appreciate any help you can give me to fix this problem.

Thank You in advance

Intarsia.

Reaction score
Have you set-up the Triton to receive and respond to midi input? On some keyboards
this is done by setting "Local On/Off". I don't use Cubase, but it sounds as if the midi chain is set-up but the Triton needs to be set to respond.
Don

Reaction score
Thank You for your answer,

I have done that, actually I am using three different keyboards interconnected with MIDI cables, and they are sending and receiving MIDI signals among them.

I am still trying to solve this problem,
Thank You

Ask a Question