No sound

Reaction score
I've go a motif 8. it has some keys sticking so i tried to midi from another keyboard. had both on chanel 1 but it didn't work. Since then when I press a key there's no sound coming out. Tried reseting and got local on but still no sound. help please ifyoucan thanks Hank

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Too many things going wrong at once here.

You are really going to have to get some qualified technical service to fix this one.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hmm, keys sticking could be because somebody spilled something on the keyboard. Perhaps the liquid got on the internal circuit boards and fried some components. Hard to say from where I'm sitting.

Reaction score
Hmm, keys sticking could be because somebody spilled something on the keyboard. Perhaps the liquid got on the internal circuit boards and fried some components. Hard to say from where I'm sitting.
It's not the key's sticking problem I'm asking about. When I play any note. there's no sound. It happened when I tried miding in from another keyboard. From then no sound. I've tried reseting or inilizing and making local note on and still no sound. Also it won't load demo songs when they're loaded thanks

Ask a Question