Nord Piano 2 still relevant?

Reaction score
Considering the Nord Piano 2 HA88 that I’ve found at the local music store for 1180 euros. Is it still relevant after 7 years or is it just obsolete now? How have the sounds aged? Can you update them so they sound better? Key action?

I have found 1 review on this board so I’m guessing it was not very popular.

Reaction score
All of its sounds are still essentially current (i.e. they also come with or are available to download into the current Nord Piano 4), and all the sounds that Nord has come out with since the NP2 have also been downloadable into the NP2 up until the ones they've released from December 2018 on. Which means it can have all the same grand piano sounds as the NP4 except for the newest one (White Grand), all the same uprights, and the previous versions of all the same Rhodes (not the recently enhanced versions of the same Rhodes pianos). The rest of the sound library is identical for both models. However, you can only load a total of 500 mb worth of piano library samples into it, and 128 mb of other samples.

Reaction score
All of its sounds are still essentially current (i.e. they also come with or are available to download into the current Nord Piano 4), and all the sounds that Nord has come out with since the NP2 have also been downloadable into the NP2 up until the ones they've released from December 2018 on. Which means it can have all the same grand piano sounds as the NP4 except for the newest one (White Grand), all the same uprights, and the previous versions of all the same Rhodes (not the recently enhanced versions of the same Rhodes pianos). The rest of the sound library is identical for both models. However, you can only load a total of 500 mb worth of piano library samples into it, and 128 mb of other samples.
How is the action on the NP2? Talking about the HA88.

Ask a Question